Kaushalyam Fitness & Wellness provides Services in the category of Fitness as below.
- Aerobics Workout
- Zumba Workout
- Core Strengthening
- Functional Training
- Diet Management
- Kids Fitness
- Geriatric ( Senior Citizen) Fitness
- Corporate Workers Fitness Training
- Pregnancy Fitness
Aerobics Workout is a moderately intense physical activity,which improves your cardio respiratory capacity & overall health.
What is Aerobics Exercise ? The Exercises through which your heart beats increases and your breathing becomes faster and you start sweating soon. It includes Beginner’s Level, Moderate level and Intense Level exercises.
Very Basic and easy to adopt aerobics exercises are Brisk Walking, Cycling, Jogging and Running. The exercise in which you need assistance are those you can experience at Fitness Centers like Dance Aerobics, Step Aerobics, Floor Aerobics, Chair Aerobics where the movements are coordinated with particular types of music. Aerobic Exercise movement includes large muscle groups of the body thus increases heart rate & breath rate rapidly. Requirement of oxygen increases during Aerobic Exercises hence it is called Aerobic Exercise.
Zumba is latin Inspired, Dance Fitness class that incorporates Latin & International Music and dance movements, creating a dynamic, exciting, exhilarating and effective fitness program. Zumba class combines fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body using an aerobic/fitness approach to achieve a unique blended balance of cardio and muscle toning benefits.
The zumba program integrates some of the basic principles of aerobic, interval and resistance training to maximize caloric output, cardiovascular benefits and a total body toning. The cardio based dance movements are easy to follow steps that include body sculpting, which targets areas such as glutes, legs, arms, core, abdominals and the most important muscle in the body – the Heart.
Zumba is currently favorite in most of the people because it doesn’t feel like a workout. Zumba always feels like a party.
Yoga is a group of physical,mental and spiritual practices which originated in Ancient india.
Nowadays Yoga has become so popular for having amazing benefits on the physical and mental body. It helps to resolve most of the metabolic diseases, stress and depression along with increasing flexibility of muscles which helps to prevent any type of muscular injury.
Yoga session at Kaushalyam includes practices of asanas, pranayama & meditation mainly. Yoga helps to improve your overall health as well as can treat any disease. Regular practice of meditation makes you calm and more productive in your work. Yoga gives you plenty of benefits to incorporate it into daily life.
Pilates is a type of workout which is performed through the art of controlled movements.
Pilates helps to improve flexibility, builds strength and develops control and endurance in the entire body. It puts emphasis on alignment, breathing, developing a strong core and improving coordination and balance. Pilates workout consists of beginners to advance level.
Pilates demands intense focus, the way that exercises are done are more important than the exercise themselves. Pilates can be compared with advanced yoga workout.
Functional training is defined as movements or exercises that improve a person’s ability to complete their daily activities or to achieve a specific goal. By training muscles to improve your daily functions adds up more strength & reduces the chances of injury.
HIIT is a high intensity interval training. HIIT is any form of exercise that consist of short burst of intense exercise that precedes a period of rest.
The period of intense exercise vary from less than 45 secs to a few minutes followed by rest. An entire HIIT workout may be as short as 15-20 mins, but it provides a wide range of benefits.
HIIT workouts help to improve cardiovascular and metabolic health, decrease body fat and improve mental health.
Diet plays a major role to achieve your any kind of fitness & health goal. Kaushalyam Fitness & Wellness do not provide any type of strict diet. We only do a required modification in your daily diet. A personalized diet will be based on body type, age group, goal, health/medical condition, any food allergy, nutritional deficiencies, which is more sustainable that any other diet.
Geriatric/SENIOR CITIZEN Fitness
We’ve all heard that exercise is good for you. Did you know that it’s as true for older people as it is for any age group? You’re never too old to get moving, get stronger, and improve your health.
Fitting exercise and physical activity into your day can enhance your life in so many ways. Regular physical activity can improve your balance and boost or maintain your strength and fitness. It may also improve your mood and help you manage or lessen the impact of conditions like diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, and depression.
Despite these proven benefits, exercise and physical activity rates among older people are surprisingly low. Only about 30% of people ages 45 to 64 say they engage in regular leisure-time physical activity. This falls to 15% of those between the ages of 65 and 74 and 5% of people age 85 and older.
Experts recommend four types of exercise for older adults: endurance, balance, strength, and flexibility. Brisk walking, dancing, and other endurance exercises improve the health of your heart, lungs, and circulatory system. These exercises can make it easier for you to mow the lawn, climb stairs, and do other daily activities. Strength exercises include lifting weights or using resistance bands. They can increase muscle strength to help with activities such as carrying groceries or lifting grandchildren. Balance exercises can help prevent falls—a major health risk for older adults. Stretching, or flexibility exercises, can give you more freedom of movement for bending to tie your shoes or looking over your shoulder as you back out of the driveway.
People in India are yet not that much aware about pregnancy fitness. When a healthy person gets benefits through regular exercises then how can a pregnant woman can not benefitted? Regular Exercises during pregnancy helps to:
- Keep your mind and body healthy. Physical activity can help you feel good and give you extra energy. It also makes your heart, lungs and blood vessels strong and helps you stay fit.
- Help you gain the right amount of weight during pregnancy.
- Ease some common discomforts of pregnancy, such as constipation, back pain and swelling in your legs, ankles and feet.
- Help you manage stress and sleep better. Stress is worry, strain or pressure that you feel in response to things that happen in your life.
- Help reduce your risk of pregnancy complications, such as gestational diabetes and preeclampsia. Gestational diabetes is a kind of diabetes that can happen during pregnancy. It happens when your body has too much sugar (called glucose) in the blood. Preeclampsia is a type of high blood pressure some women get after the 20th week of pregnancy or after giving birth. These conditions can increase your risk of having complications during pregnancy, such as premature birth (birth before 37 weeks of pregnancy).
- Help reduce your risk of having a cesarean birth (also called c-section). Cesarean birth is surgery in which your baby is born through a cut that your doctor makes in your belly and uterus.
- Prepare your body for labor and birth. Activities such as prenatal yoga and Pilates can help you practice breathing, meditation and other calming methods that may help you manage labor pain. Regular exercise can help give you energy and strength to get through labor.
What kind of activities are safe during Pregnancy?
If you’re healthy and you exercised before you got pregnant, it’s usually safe to continue your activities during pregnancy. If your doctor says it’s OK for you to exercise, choose activities you enjoy. If you didn’t exercise before you were pregnant, now is a great time to start. Start slowly and build up your fitness little by little. For example, start with 5 minutes of activity each day, and work your way up to 30 minutes each day.
These activities usually are safe during pregnancy:
- Walking. Taking a brisk walk is a great workout that doesn’t strain your joints and muscles. If you’re new to exercise, this is a great activity.
- Swimming and water workouts. The water supports the weight of your growing baby and moving against the water helps keep your heart rate up. It’s also easy on your joints and muscles. If you have low back pain when you do other activities, try swimming.
- Riding a stationary bike. This is safer than riding a regular bicycle during pregnancy. You’re less likely to fall off a stationary bike than a regular bike, even as your belly grows.
- Yoga and Pilates classes. Consult your yoga or Pilates teacher. The instructor can help you modify or avoid poses that may be unsafe for pregnant women, such as lying on your belly or flat on your back (after the first trimester). Kaushalyam Fitness & Wellness offer prenatal yoga and Pilates classes just for pregnant women.
- Low-impact aerobics classes. During low-impact aerobics, you always have one foot on the ground or equipment. Examples of low-impact aerobics include walking, riding a stationary bike and using an elliptical machine. Low-impact aerobics don’t put as much strain on your body that high-impact aerobics do. During high-impact aerobics, both feet leave the ground at the same time. Examples include running, jumping rope and doing jumping jacks. Visit us for an enjoyable aerobics workout in a prenatal class.
- Strength training. Strength training can help you build muscle and make your bones strong. It’s safe to work out with weights as long as they’re not too heavy. Always train yourself under a good fitness trainer.
Just like adults, Fitness is also important for children, though they used to get involve in some kind of sports activity but proper fitness regime is different than playing any particular sports. Also fitness also include the healthy dietary habits of Children.
Childhood obesity is a serious health threat to children. Prevention is the best method to treat cause.
There are various causes responsible for childhood obesity like genetic factors, lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating patterns, in a rare case hormonal problems, too.
Childhood obesity increases a risk for physical and mental health problems from a young age.
Kids who establish healthy lifestyle patterns at a young age will carry them and their benefits forward for the rest of their lives.
Exercises in Children promotes a healthy growth, development, and a strong heart. Fitness gives a healthier weight range, helps in social interaction with friends, and learning new skills. Exercises helps to maintain the better posture and balance of body.